Can you have great Italian wine Experiences and stay under 14% ABV? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Can you have great Italian wine Experiences and stay under 14% ABV?

Hello Everyone-

I am reading Joe Campanale's book "Vino". There are several of his suggestions that I look forward to tasting. One of the topics that is really interesting to me is his focus on lower alcohol wines.

Can one have a, "transcendent" wine experience if you aee drinking at14% ABV 95% of the time? Is there a list of wines that ""change your world" and hover at 14%?

I'm open to all suggestions, Its not like I need an excuse to drink more italian wine but I would enjoy a roadmap of things to taste that meet this criteria.

Thanks for any suggestions.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments