Investing in Wine: A How-To Primer - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Investing in Wine: A How-To Primer

*Mods: I know I'm posting a YT video here but I believe it's of interest and benefit to the community. If not, do remove it!

Hi all, I made a video regarding investing in wine. I would be very interested to know what this community thinks of it and the facts I presented in the video. Perhaps you may disagree but you can comment here and I'll get a better indication of how I can proceed in the future.

Overall, I'd love to know if I helped you gain any more knowledge on wine.

Investing In Wine: Cheat Sheet






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments