Why Spanish wine is not that known... - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Why Spanish wine is not that known...

I have tasted plenty of French wines, but, as it is obvious, I've tasted even more Spanish wines, especially from the region of La Rioja and Rioja-Alavesa.

I also do consider my self a Txakoli Fan! Made in the region I was born..

However, I see few people outside Spain knowing about our great wines, and fro a much better price!

I remember tasting a Château Petrus 2008 once, and I can tell that most of the fame of those high end wines is just "fame" or "marketing".

Not worth the price at all...

I would recommend tasting Viña Tondonia Reserva 2010.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments