Favorite $20 Dry Red Selection - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Favorite $20 Dry Red Selection

Often the grocers in my area often have pretty good red meat on sale during the week. Its pretty often they will have cowboy cut ribeye for $13/lb or prime for under $18/lb. Since my wife and I love steak I end up getting some at least once a month.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a dry red that pairs nice with red meat for around $20? We usually drink francis ford coppola claret which I find to be pretty good for the price point, and it is readily available. I'd like to branch out a little and hoping to get some opinions on what other people might drink.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments