So I recently got offered a small wineyard with around 250 square meters. It has Alte Reben Riesling which i‘m a huge fan of. The Vineyard is pretty cheap too so I‘m actually considering making my own wine. I have a couple of friends that have bigger wineyards so Things like corking machines wouldnt be a huge problem. I wanna buy my own standard equipment though. Does anyone here have an Idea on what costs to calculate? Not looking on doing this professionally but would be happy with around one hundred bottles to enjoy with friends and give away. I‘d probably need to buy new Riesling vines though. Just some thoughts while staring at my computer at work.

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment