Bad experience with Mr D Wine Merchant - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Bad experience with Mr D Wine Merchant

We were having a Chianti and really liked it. Realized that it was the only bottle I had, so did a quick search on wine searcher. It showed that a wine merchant in Florida mrdwine.com had the stock of the wine and was ready to ship it. I placed an order for 6 bottles, paid by my credit card.

This was on March 13th. I haven't heard from them after the initial order confirmation, their telephone goes to voicemail and there is no response to a support ticket. Has anyone bought wines from them. Does anyone have contact that I can reach out to. Open to any ideas to get a refund.

Appreciate the help.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments