Wine book recommendations for California, Oregon and Washington - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine book recommendations for California, Oregon and Washington

I am looking for some recommendations on good books to get a deep dive on the wines of California, Oregon and Washington. I have my WSET Diploma and a good knowledge of the regions already but want to go further. I don't have the same level of reference material that I do for Europe and am struggling to find it.

Books I already have:

The Wines of Napa Valley- Larry Walker

Washington Wines and Wineries Essential Guide

Wines and Wineries of California's Central Coast

California's Central Coast- Honeycutt

Washington the State of Wine- Zraly

and of course all the standard reference books like Oxford Companion

The ones on Central Coast and WA are pretty surface level and looking for something in depth.

Thanks for your help






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments