Can you recommend a white wine type that would appeal to someone who is stuck in a world of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Can you recommend a white wine type that would appeal to someone who is stuck in a world of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc?

I'm no connoisseur but I love a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc - however, it's become pretty much the only wine type I tend to buy. I also like a Spanish AlbariƱo and English Bacchus (Chapel Down Bacchus is one of my favourites), but they are a little harder to come by where I live. I've never liked Chardonnay.

Can you provide me with a few other options that are similar to these wines to consider that I am potentially likely to enjoy?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments