Wine corkscrew with easy to open foil cutter? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine corkscrew with easy to open foil cutter?

I've recently lost my wine key that was from an old Halter Ranch rep that I worked with years ago and I am having trouble finding a similar model online. The things that made the wine key special were two things in particular. First being the foil cutter had a knuckle type thing on the end, not just the typical pocket knife notch that they all seem to have, so I could open the foil cutter easily with one hand. The second part that will be missed was it had a nice curved and slightly padded ergonomic grip along the back of the handle. Any and all help is appreciated and I'm sorry if I've done a poor job explaining what exactly is different between this wine key and the typical $7 one on amazon, thank you.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments