Wine sales in SLC. Cost of living thread? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine sales in SLC. Cost of living thread?

Hey everyone, I'm currently a wine rep living somewhere I absolutely can't afford a future in. So my partner and I have been discussing options of places to move still near the mountains that can be affordable and salt lake city is on the short list. Other places of note are the western slope of Colorado, taos, Bozeman, kalispell/whitefish, and maybe reno. Utah seems to have it all but what worries me about is the crazy alcohol laws in the state. Are there any reps in here that have worked in SLC in the past or any wine enthusiasts that have some insight into what I might be walking in to if I were to move there?

2nd question. Do any of you guys live in the west somewhere close to all the outdoor activities that's actually affordable?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments