A gift bottle from Rome recommendation - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

A gift bottle from Rome recommendation

A friend is traveling through Rome before coming to visit me on another continent. What memorable wines that are easily accessible would you recommend I could ask them to bring back for me?

They are just going to be in Rome and I don't want to be a bother so I'm looking for something easily accessible.

My go to varietals are reds like cab sav, malbec,syrah, mourvedre. On the lighter side, pinot, cinsaut, pinatage. Not really that big on white wine but I do like viognier, sedition.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments