Barefoot bubbly - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Barefoot bubbly

So I’m new to drinking wines. I’ve found I don’t really care for regular wine. I prefer “sparkling wine”. I’ve tried many different ones and my favorite right now is Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato. I’m just wondering if there’s any others out there that are similar I can try? I like it to be sweet for sure. I’ve tried the other flavors of barefoot bubbly and didn’t care for any of them except the limited edition lgbtq pink rose.

Any recommendations would be appreciated greatly!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments