Bordeaux help - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Bordeaux help

So I have a copy of Kevin Zraly's Windows on the World 35th anniversary edition and in the various sections he proposes 10 tastings to get a good idea of wines for the various areas. They all seem very interesting but Bordeaux is something I am wanting to explore more. I can figure out some of the suggested tastings on my own. The aged bordeaux, left bank vs right, etc. I am wondering if I could get some help with finding second or other labels from high end producers? Chateau Lafite Rothschild is obviously out of my price range but there must be wine made by first or second growth producers at a much more affordable price point.

Thanks for any help.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments