Hendry Zin - Napa - Other Recs? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Hendry Zin - Napa - Other Recs?

I'm looking for recommendations for similar wines to Hendry (Napa) in quality and price?

They are the best value that I've found. I went and visited Napa a year ago and signed up for their wine club. Multiple bottles in the $32-$40 range, all really good quality. Love the zin. Also like the malbec, Barbera.

I also buy Stags leap Cab at Costco for $40. If I splurge, I buy duckhorn cab or $65.

I'd prefer to stay at the $30-$45 price point.

What other wines should I be drinking or looking at?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments