Where I can buy Cristal? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Where I can buy Cristal?

Hi everyone, I want to start this tread with absolutely no knowledge in champagne.I was wondering which champagne are the most profitable. I'm form Italy, and yesterday I saw an article on the Corriere della Sera, saying that investing in champagne is better than investing in wine. Can you also suggest me some good site where I can understand something more on this topic and also some good website where I can browse some good bottles?

Ty so much in advance for the help,

J






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments