How do you learn about notable producers? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

How do you learn about notable producers?

I have my WSET Diploma and looking at taking the next steps in my wine education. One thing I struggle with is on notable producers for a region. I can list soil types and climatic affects for specific appellations like its nothing but couldn't name a single producer for the same appellation. What do you do to learn about the producers that really matter and have had a big impact especially in more obscure regions?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments