Looking for some sub $20, easy to find, go-with-everything table wine recommendations. White or red recs welcome! - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Looking for some sub $20, easy to find, go-with-everything table wine recommendations. White or red recs welcome!

I’m still somewhat new to wine, and we’ve been drinking a lot of Famille Perrin Côtes du Rhône since it’s widely available at Costco and total wine. We also enjoy the Costco Chianti Classico for its price. I have plenty of great bottles in my collection, but I’m looking for a quaffable wine that I can just open up, not have to think about too much, and enjoy with any meal! Thanks!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments