Wine tasting descriptions - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine tasting descriptions

Hello everyone. I am enjoying this forum because I finally feel like I’m learning a lot more about wine. Thank you!!! In learning about wine and trying to develop my palette, however, I find that I struggle to be able to identify and articulate what I taste. For example I had no idea mousiness describes a urine smell or taste.
Is there a good wine reference sheet someplace that would give me terms and descriptions of those terms someplace? I saw a poster on Winefolly, but that is too big to carry around. I want something more like a hand held laminated study guide- sort of like you would find in a college bookstore for chemistry, math or grammar rules.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments