How to pick without tasting? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

How to pick without tasting?

Backstory: I was looking for a sweet wine. Came across quadywinery and I was just drooling over everything online. I wanted to buy all but of course I can't lol. But I was able to go and taste them onsite and they were all soooo nice but had to limit to just one.

Now I'm looking into malmsey madeiras and I'm pretty limited to looking at reviews online and descriptions on vivino like how is sweetness and acidity etc.

Looking for something inexpensive I can drink a little of daily and age for my baby daughter.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments