I delivered a bottle of this Caymus and thought I might get a bottle for my birthday. But I thought I saw some people in this sub who weren't keen on it. Can you suggest other cabs to look at in the $50 to $100 range. North Carolina based. May shop at Total Wine. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

I delivered a bottle of this Caymus and thought I might get a bottle for my birthday. But I thought I saw some people in this sub who weren't keen on it. Can you suggest other cabs to look at in the $50 to $100 range. North Carolina based. May shop at Total Wine.
https://ift.tt/hZfLVdW




Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments