Non-Wine Drinker, need dinner pairing help - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Non-Wine Drinker, need dinner pairing help

I’m thrown for a bit of a loop here as wine is something I’m not knowledgeable about, I’m a craft beer and whiskey guy. Anyways, cooking dinner for the first time for a girl Ive been seeing. Sticking to my strong suite and our common love of tacos I’m making my grandmas pork carnitas recipe. She is into both whites and reds but would prefer a white leaning to the dryer side. Any recommendations for something that won’t break the bank in the $30-$40 range would be greatly appreciated!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments