Is anyone using AI to help with there wine knowledge? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Is anyone using AI to help with there wine knowledge?

Hello wine reddit,

I know most people who drink wine are not big AI / GPT users but with the advent of the GPT store thought I'd share a little app I built which helps me & hopefully you keep track of your wine.

I find it very useful as it can go into more detail then vivino with confidnece scores, vintage insights and the likely grapes used , this is very much very one but would love to know if it's helpful / if anyone else is keen to use it

https://chat.openai.com/g/g-BqveqCjZh-sommelier-ai

cheers

PS I know its software but am genuinely keen to know if anyone else is using AI to enhance there wine knowledge - it is a really good use case!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments