Need help to organize a winter wine tasting - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Need help to organize a winter wine tasting

I am planning on organizing a blind wine tasting event focusing on holiday Reds.. I am expecting my friends to bring a bottle each but I want to make it a blind tasting.. first time doing this, so not sure if I should ask them to drop off the bottle earlier or just bring it in a brown bag or some other way.. also want to help them track the wines they tasted, their rating and observations and share it at the end of the night.. if any of you have ideas and suggestions it is highly appreciated






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments