Wine Service! - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine Service!

Hey, I've recently set up an email marketing business for wineries, vineyards and merchants. I'm based in the U.K where we've got almost a thousand vineyards, I bet nobody knew we had that many!

I'd love to work with classic vineyards where the families have owned and produced traditional, family secret wine for hundreds of years!

If you could share it amongst your friends or anyone who may be interested for that matter, I'd appreciate it dearly:

https://mailbistro.carrd.co






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments