I want my wine! - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

I want my wine!

Hey Folks, I’m looking for some assistance.

I was once a Wine Club Member of an establishment in the state of Florida. I loved the club so much, I decided to keep my membership even during my out of state move.

I relocated to Texas and held that membership for another four years. Recently, I have relocated further west again to the state of Colorado.

I have a bunch of wine at this wine club in FL and am coming up with zero luck as to how to retrieve it. Shipping guidelines are rather strict and the 28 hour drive to CO is not an option.

Any insight to my dilemma?

-Thirsty Guy






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments