L de Heredia Tondonia reserva 2012, worth it? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

L de Heredia Tondonia reserva 2012, worth it?

Hi,

Due to this subreddit I must admit this one has been on my radar for some time now. I mostly drink whites, and this really seems like something I would like to try. However, has there been an enormous increase in price? I live in Europe and last year I saw several sites where these bottles were sold out, but the 'old' price was around €50.

I am now in the opportunity to purchase a bottle of the 2012 vintage but the price is what makes me hesitate (€95). I have done a lot of 'YOLO-purchases' these last weeks and this might be where I quit my streak. I am still very curious, so if you say it is definitely worth it, and I am mistaken regarding the price increase I might give in.

Thanks!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments