Looking for participants for a study investigating In-Game Behaviors and Alcohol Consumption - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Looking for participants for a study investigating In-Game Behaviors and Alcohol Consumption

Hey wine community!

I am looking for people who engage in any sort of video-game playing (on phones, computers, ...) to fill out a survey for my undergraduate thesis. 

I am looking for participants who engage in video-game playing – regardless of how (in)frequently, who have a good understanding of written English and are over 18 years old to participate in my study researching some in-game behaviors.

This is for my degree thesis and I really need as many responses as possible, that's why I'm posting it here.

The study has Ethical Approval from Aberdeen University.

Link to the study is: tstbl.co/347-559

If you could spare a couple of minutes to help, I would really appreciate it! :)

https://preview.redd.it/0uff35mc419c1.png?width=2245&format=png&auto=webp&s=93a394cc9b0f7efe7f1f31374d9c87682a2b3a88






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments