Need a suggestion for an affordable, good red zinfandel that can be purchased locally in US? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Need a suggestion for an affordable, good red zinfandel that can be purchased locally in US?

My boyfriend and I earlier this year ate at the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Las Vegas and he was obsessed with a red zinfandel wine at this restaurant and has been wanting to try more and I thought this could make a good Christmas present, but I know absolutely nothing about quality of wines, brands, or anything like that. I can’t find a menu to figure out this specific wine online. Any help is appreciated, thank you and happy holidays.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments