Two Malbec wines: Flight of the condor 2020 and Trapiche terroir series 2018. How long should I let them breathe and what is the best serving temp? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Two Malbec wines: Flight of the condor 2020 and Trapiche terroir series 2018. How long should I let them breathe and what is the best serving temp?

I am by no means a connoisseur of wine, but we have these two wines for dinner tonight, two different malbecs to try but I live in Australia and it has been 35-37deg the last few days so room temp is quite hot.

Should I chill these? Should I let them breathe and if so how long?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments