What wine can I age for 20 years without breaking the bank? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What wine can I age for 20 years without breaking the bank?

For context I bought a bottle of bulleit bourbon (10 year aged) for my sisters 21st bday with the promise that no matter what life had thrown at us we would meet on her 30th bday and drink it together, well her 30th bday is coming up and I was thinking this bottle ment so much to both of us for the past 9 years I wanted to get her another present with the sole purpose of coming together on her 50th bday. I came up with wine, but I have no idea what would be worth aging that long.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments