Wine Gift - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine Gift

Christmas is almost here! I wanna gift my neighbor with wine but don’t know what to get. She drinks all wine, red, blush, white. As far as sweetness goes, I’m not sure if she likes it sweet or dry. I’m not asking her because she’ll tell me I don’t need to buy her anything. If it were up to me, I’d go to the nearest grocery store and pick up a bottle of Roscato red. I don’t wanna look silly or offend her 😂 She’s like one of those pro wine drinkers.. what do they drink? I need a good choice, and fast.. my plan is to grab some today. Grocery stores in my area carry wine but we also have wine and spirit shops. HELP!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments