why do ppl love to hate some wines? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

why do ppl love to hate some wines?

I’m what I’d call an a amateur wine lover. By no means an expert, but I’ve tried a lot of wines and have a decent palate. I often see alot of negativity in this group around certain wines that i always thought were solid weeknight choices (namely Rombauer Chardonnay and Meiomi Pinot and NZ Sav Blanc). I’ve enjoyed each of these many a time and would recommend them. They’re by no means exceptional but i don’t get the hate. Could someone explain why people love to hate these? I’m genuinely curious and hoping to learn something new.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments