A companion book to the World Atlas of Wine? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

A companion book to the World Atlas of Wine?

I know questions about books come up a lot, but I have quite a specific one.

When I drink a wine, I like to look up its region (Wine Atlas) and the grape variety (Wine Folly) to understand the wine.

While the Wine Atlas is great, I've now exhausted Wine Folly and completed WSET 3 - so I want something with more info.

I saw that the Oxford Companion and the Wine Bible keep coming up - are they good with the Atlas or do they cover the same stuff?

I live somewhere where many of the local wines are not covered by the Atlas, so it would be nice to be able to look up other characteristics.

It's also nearly impossible to find these books in shops, otherwise I'd go and take a look...






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments