Glasses for my Wedding Registry - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Glasses for my Wedding Registry

Heyo! I’m getting married to the lomf in June! Time for the registry. I’m a total wine-o and am on my journey to becoming a certified sommelier (I want to post again to ask for tips from those who have completed their journey in another post). In any case, I’m looking to add some wine glasses to my wedding registry. What are your favorite glasses and where are they from? Looking for: generic glasses that are best for reds and generic glasses that best for whites. Not like the super-duper high end stuff (we want our friends and family to actually purchase them for us w/o breaking their banks), but we don’t want Walmart glasses either. And we don’t have the storage for genre-specific glasses at this point. As I study, I’m buying glasses x1 for each type of wine I learn about. For now. Okay, so spill! (no pun intended…) What are your favorite glasses? Ty!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments