Sancerre Temp? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Sancerre Temp?

Q: I’ve developed a love of Sancerre, and wondering what temp to serve at? I keep it in a room that’s roughly 60 degrees. I don’t have a spot in the fridge to keep it, and feel that would be far too chilled anyways. Should I drink it at the 60 degree temp, or I had another thought.. pour into a wine glass roughly an hour before I drink it, to chill it slightly? I didn’t know if that would be “bad” for the wine or just fine. Thanks for any suggestions! (I’ll also take any recs for an excellent French white that doesn’t break the bank! I know Sancerre isn’t becoming the most affordable.)






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments