Bought a used Eurocave… - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Bought a used Eurocave…

Picked up a used Eurocave over the weekend for a good price. Seller plugged it in, all seemed to be working.

Once I got home, I took off the shelves/racks to give the fridge a wipe down, and I started to notice a paint smell (I’ve been congested due to allergies, so I didn’t notice the smell). Turns out, the seller had spray-painted the interior of the fridge… I’m not sure of the extent.

I left the door open to air out the smell, hoping once it dries the smell would go away. Would this be an issue down the line..?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments