In search of a gift - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

In search of a gift

Hello all,

I am in search of a gift for my best friends mom. His parents so graciously paid my way for me to attend his wedding on a 7 day Alaskan cruise. He told me she is a big fan of red wine and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I don’t drink so I don’t have my to go off of. I have just started my career and don’t have a lot to my name. But I want to show how much I appreciate them paying for my ticket. If anyone had any recommendations for a bottle up to $200 and able to be shipped, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

His dad is a big fan of bourbon if anyone has any recs for up to $200 as well.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments