Meeting my Girlfriends parents, what wine should I bring? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Meeting my Girlfriends parents, what wine should I bring?

I (25M) am meeting my GF (25F) parents this week and want to bring a bottle or two of wine as I have heard they are wine drinkers.

However, I’m not a very big wine fan at all. I love Champagne, that is the exception. But, would champagne appropriate or is that typically used for celebration (I.e NYE, Anniversaries, announcements)?

My budget is about $100 for enough to get 4 people having a good time and loose (I’m not sure how many glasses of wine that typically takes so).

Anything helps!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments