Shipping an AU wine to US - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Shipping an AU wine to US

My wife and I really enjoyed a shiraz on our honeymoon in Fiji from Taylors, an Australian winery who (based on their website) really only ships to Asia or the UK. I’d love to get a case or 2 that we can crack open on our anniversary or other special occasions.

I’m looking to reach out to them directly to see if they have any US shipping options, but in case they don’t have any direct distribution, what would it look like to have a friend who lives in Perth buy and then ship us the case? We live in NJ but could feasibly get it shipped to NY. I get that it could get pricey, but I’d like to get an idea of the process to get the ball rolling. Thank you!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments