CMS Intro & Certified - industry experience? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

CMS Intro & Certified - industry experience?

I've just finished doing my WSET Level 2 and have been getting more interested in the practical side of wine tasting and service. I'd like to eventually work part time in a wine bar on weekends (I have a full time weekday job already) but wanted to know if doing the intro/certified CMS was something that made sense to prepare for that / help me stand out, or do I actually need hospitality and service experience first? As you can tell I'm quite new to all of this so any advice is appreciated! Thanks






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments