Just starting out. Looking for Wine tasting apps recommendations - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Just starting out. Looking for Wine tasting apps recommendations

Do you use any wine tasting applications on your phone to capture notes? I'm using two of them (Vivino and vintg). They both have their pluses and minuses. I need something to track things as I am learning so I can refresh my notes and learning (I've tasted 70 wines in the last 3 weeks and put them in the apps to help with the learning). But if there is a well known / respected app I should switch to I would rather do it now than a year from now when it would be too hard to switch.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments