So this is a long shot but a few years ago I went to the food festival in Brighton with my friend and we were doing a run of samples around the stands and we had some spicy chilli sauce or jam on a cracker and it left a lingering spice on my tongue but then we went to a wine distributor who was selling wine by the case (by the case only because I think he brought it from france to the UK by driving over or something lol) and it just cut through the spice so quickly like the lingering heat was gone.
Was wondering if anyone else experienced this? It was a red wine I remember that and it had quite a dark purple-y red colour

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment