First time going to France (Paris), how should I allocate my wine experience to make the most of this trip? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

First time going to France (Paris), how should I allocate my wine experience to make the most of this trip?

Will be in Paris for about a week for Olympics. Plan to do a short excursion out in Burgundy for 1-2 nights.

I want to gather some wine advice from you guys on how to make the most of this trip.

Burgundy is hands down my favorite region, and I like French wine in general more than any other country's wines.

The things I want to maximize are value (wines that costs a lot outside of France but are a better deal in France) and scarcity (trying styles or makers that rarely get exported out of France)






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments