Lisbon Airport - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Lisbon Airport

Hello,

I spent the summer in Beaujolais enjoying this beautiful region and wine but I unfortunately can’t bring any bottles back because my suitcase is already too heavy.

I’m forced to buy at duty free. My flight home is from Geneva with a layover in Lisbon. I’m not even considering buying anything in Geneva because I know the prices will be ridiculous.

That leads to my question. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to bring home from the Lisbon airport. Legally I can only bring back two bottles…






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments