What is the etiquette in wine bars? Can I go alone? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What is the etiquette in wine bars? Can I go alone?

I’m really interested in wine and would love to go to some wine bars in my city. I’ve enjoyed buying bottles and trying them out, but I’d love to duck down to a wine bar and try a glass or two without committing to a whole bottle.

It’s just none of my friends like wine, so I think I might have to go alone.

Is it acceptable to go alone? Some of the wine bars look quiet and comfy, is it really designed for people to go alone??






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments