What is it about cab sav that I find hard to drink? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What is it about cab sav that I find hard to drink?

I mostly drink Shiraz but every now and then partake in a cab sav. I enjoy that it’s less fruit forward and generally I find pretty smooth. After about a glass though I find it extremely hard to drink and I can’t even pin point why. It’s as if my sense of taste gets worn out. The cab savs I drink I don’t find overly tannic but it’s the only thing I can think of. Contrast this to Shiraz which I don’t seem to tire on.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments