The muscles in my left arm really hurt - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

The muscles in my left arm really hurt

I noticed it after I drink wine. Is it a hangover symptom? This has happened two nights in a row. Two nights ago, I drank one glass of red wine, and then, last night, I drink three glasses of the same red. My muscles hurt both times. It's just in my left arm. Is This the alcohol, or do you think maybe I'm sleeping on it wrong? And either way, how do I get rid of this pain? This has me a little worried, because it has happened two nights in a row. But why would I get a hangover if I only drank one glass two nights ago? It doesn't make any sense.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments