Trip to London Next Year. Looking for Wineries within 2 hours with Sparkling Wine. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Trip to London Next Year. Looking for Wineries within 2 hours with Sparkling Wine.

Hello all,

I will be traveling to London next year and am looking for some recommendations for good sparkling wine to taste. I have not yet tried any English Sparkling wines yet but will be looking to taste a few before I leave. But from my research, I have a few possible candidates for visiting. I am trying to stay in Sussex, Surrey, and Kent to be relatively close to London. So the four I am interested in at the moment are Gusbourne Estate, Chapel Down, Balfour Winery, and Bolbey Wine Estate.

Are there any other wineries that I should visit?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments