Narrowing down Alto Adige wineries - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Narrowing down Alto Adige wineries

Hi fellow winelovers

My wife and I are visiting Alto Adige tomorrow for 5 days in our tent and plan on visiting 2-3 wineries during our stay. I created a list of wineries that I am interested in, based on previous posts like this and other sources. Is there any of these wineries that you can advise for/against? We usually drink wines in the 10-20€ range (a little higher for sparkling wines).

Cantina Tramin

Franz Haas

Azienda Agricola Foradori

Arunda Sektkellerei (I saw that /u/Lehto had visited this winery and he made me discover Heinrich Mayer in Mosel, who I think is the QPR goat - so I put my faith in his choices)

Cantina Terlano

Alois Lageder

Kellerei Nals Margreid

Cantina Andriano

Weingut Bergmannhof

Cantina Girlan

Weingut Abraham - Tenuta Abraham

Kellerei Kaltern

Weingut Niklas

Weingut Lieselehof

Elena Walch

Weingut Baron Widmann

Cantina Kurtatsch

Or perhaps you know of any wine stores where I can buy wines from several of these wineries?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments