Alternative to "Carnivor" Cabernet Sauvignon?

Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
I'm no connoisseur, but years ago I settled on Carnivor's Cabernet Sauvignon as my favourite wine.
The problem now is that they're a California company, and I'm Canadian. I actually can't buy it at the moment, and unless there's a major overhaul in U.S. politics/diplomacy, I may never again.
So I'm looking for alternatives. I don't need it to be Canadian (though bonus if there's a good comparable one), just not from the U.S.
I'm near the border between Ontario and Quebec (on the Ontario side), so if you know the area, something regularly stocked by the LCBO or SAQ would ideal.

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment